Gluten Free pancakes can be easy enough with the right mix but not adding eggs can create a dense flavorless outcome.
I’ve made this recipe for my family time and time again. It never fails. Always results in the perfect gluten, dairy and egg free pancake.
My hope is that this recipe will also become part of your allergy free lifestyle and a regular occurrence on those lazy mornings. Why do I love them so much? These pancakes come together so quickly and only take a few ingredients. I whip up a batch in no time. They also just taste really, really good. Go ahead and try adding mini chocolate chips or sprinkles to the batter.
- 2 1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Pancake Mix
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened or vanilla coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seed oil or light-flavored oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- In large mixing bowl, whisk together flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add coconut milk, water, oil and vanilla. Stir until just combined, careful to not over mix.
- Heat large skillet over medium low heat. Coat with cooking spray or brush with oil.
- Add 1/4 cup scoop of batter to pan and slightly smooth out. Flip pancake when golden brown on underside and can easily be lifted, about 2 minutes.
- Continue to cook on other side. Repeat with remaining pancake batter. Serve warm