I mean – how can you not LOVE these?
As a kid, I hated stuffed peppers. I loved the stuff inside but the peppers, not so much! My son loves peppers. He loves them even as a snack. So naturally I make this meal often. So, here is the Italian style recipe.
- Ground turkey
- Powdered Garlic
- Pepper and salt
- Italian Seasoning
- Hot Sauce
- Preheat oven 425
- Clean out peppers and cut the tops off
- Cook the ground turkey and season with parsley, basil, powdered garlic, salt and pepper, and Italian seasoning
- Cook quinoa (according to the package)
- Add in tomatoes and scallions to the ground turkey ¾ of the way through. Add in Quinoa once cooked.
- Stuff peppers with mixture and cook for 20 minutes
- Optional Cheese on top & cook for 5 minutes
- Top with hot sauce