For the Fourth of July Holiday I wanted to make something festive and safe for our little one. Not to mention making Popsicle’s is not only FUN it’s healthier than most store bought brands.
SO here is our festive Popsicle recipe for the Fourth of July! It’s Pina Colada, Blueberry, and Strawberry! I found this recipe on Yummy Mummy Kitchen ! It’s awesome!!
- 1 1/4 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup vanilla coconut milk
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- In a blender blend 1/2 cup pineapple juice and frozen strawberries (You can puree completely or leave chunky)
- Fill Popsicle molds about 1/3 the way up with strawberry pineapple mixture. Rinse the blender
- Blend coconut milk, frozen pineapple, banana, and 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- Fill the Popsicle molds another 1/3 way up with the Pina colada mixture. Rinse the blender.
- Blend 1/2 cup pineapple juice with frozen blueberries. Pour over the pineapple coconut mixture to fill molds to the top
- Freeze for at least 3 hours
- To remove ice pops from the molds, run warm water over the bottom of molds.
Free From: Gluten, Wheat, Nuts, Dairy
Contains: Coconut (Can substituent with Hemp milk!)
Photo Credit: Yummy Mummy Kitchen